Virtual Hope in a Virtual World


This morning I woke up and realized there is so much I'm thankful for. And even though I loose hope a lot, I still have those around me to support and care. It ain't easy to be a depressed girl. Thank you Lord for lending me the people in my life that can and wants to uplift my spirit. And with this rain that's been falling the last few night. Let's pray that the Vaal Dam levels will rise again.
Tonight I'm visiting Kristen to practice music. I can't wait for us to go to the studio and record and hear how it sounds. This is a new direction, a scary direction, but still an exciting one where I'm moving towards to.

I hope this will be the song that will open the door for me to the music industry.

Popular posts from this blog

My asem verloor in die branders

Bid vir daai voet in die deur